Beach flags are ideal for clearly increasing the visibility of your company, both indoors and outdoors. The easy mounting of the beach flag and the handy carrying bag ensure a quick installation. The Beach Flags of Bingham Schiedam B.V. are one of the strongest beach flags on the market. With its stable aluminum frame and storm-tough, fully embossed cloth, the flag has a wrinkle-free and aesthetic appearance.
- Frame consists of 4 separate, pluggable parts with a perfect fitting
- Wall thickness aluminum 1.2 mm. Stick diameter 25 mm.
- Arch widths of 60, 70 and 90 cm. Modularly expandable: 1 stick more = 95 cm higher construction
- Cloth to blow out cut or hemmed
- Elastic tunnel tire in black or white
- Various ground spikes, stands, bottom plates and water-fillable feet available as a base
- Significantly stronger and more stable than ribs or rods
- Durable frame
- Entirely made of aluminum with the highest thickness
- Mobile and light in weight
- Easy to set up
- Suitable for all stands/feet. So also for existing feet.
- 360º rotatable.
- Storm strong and sleek flag cloth.
- Full print of the canvases
The beach flags of Bingham Schiedam B.V. come in two options. Gloss polyester and longlife. Gloss polyester (115 gr/m1) is a material that is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. With a print through of approx. 90%, your print is also visible on the back (in mirror image). Due to the special sublimation technique, this material is UV and water resistant. Due to the low grammage it blows out nicely, even when there is little wind. Flags are standard hemmed all around to prevent fraying, a standard banner or waving flag has a lifespan of approximately 3 months.
- Weight: 115 grams/m2
- Transparent Print through (print on back visible in mirror image)
- Fire retardant (B1)
- Mainly outdoor use (can also be used indoors)
- Sublimation print
- Any size possible Up to 300 centimeters seamless
Polystretch is similar to 3-ply gloss polyester. The fabric is used for many of the same advertisements, such as flags and banners, is printed in the same way and has the same print width. Polystretch distinguishes itself with a number of characteristics such as weight, structure and lifespan. It is 5 grams lighter than 3-thread gloss polyester, has a perforated structure and slightly more elasticity. Also, polystretch is not hemmed but cut, so that the wear is optically less. These features make polystretch last longer than gloss polyester.
- Weight: 110 grams/m2
- Transparent Digital printing, single-sided (approx. 90-95% through printing) (print on the back visible in mirror image)
- Fire retardant (B1)
- Breathable Mainly outdoor use (can also be used indoors)
- Any size possible Up to 310 centimeters seamless
Single sided beachflags
By default, beach flags are printed on one side, by means of sublimation. This ensures that the print on the flag shows through and is mirrored on the back. 98% of the beach flags are made in this way. Advantages: fast delivery times, cheaper and more sustainable Cons: the design on the back is mirrored Sublimation or infusion is a personalization technique mainly used for printing clothing, flags, wristbands and lanyards. With this technique, the logo is printed by means of a heat press pressed into the polyester fibers of the textile. The imprint is done in full color CMYK, ideal for colorful designs. Compared to screen printing, sublimation is more economical for small runs and for designs with many colors that cover a small(er) area. Sublimation is also very popular on stretchable textiles, because a sublimated print does not "tear" or "break" if it is stretched together with the textile. This is indeed the case with screen printing based on standard screen printing inks, unless you opt for the new, more expensive silicone screen printing inks that are extremely stretchable. Screen printing is recommended for designs that are very large in surface area in a maximum of 2-3 colors or very large print runs. The colors also last longer with screen printing, exact PMS colors can be used and the print gives a better throughput. Sublimation is only possible on white polyester material.
Double-sided beach flags
Double-sided beach flags consist of 2 single-sided printed flags, with a blockout cloth in between. This makes the flag stiffer, making it more vulnerable to tearing in wind. As a result, we do not recommend double-sided beach flags for sustainable use and all our beach flags are single-sided. Advantages: the design can be seen correctly on both sides and no mirrored design Disadvantages: longer delivery time, more expensive, heavier and less durable.